Powered By Blogger

Kamis, 27 Januari 2011

D'result

Finally, nilai UAS keluar juga, suprised juga ngeliatnya, diluar yang gw bayangin. Prediksi awal sebelum ujian berlangsung, gw ngrasa nilai semester ini bakalan anjlok, coz i feel everything i do is dificult n i also find much problem, but i believe that ALLAH will not leave me alone.
Ya ALLAH, thanks for granting my wishes n also thax for replying my effort.
I relize that i did not d' best of my self, but i was tried, please accept d'result becoz thats all d'best can i do.
There is no E, alhamdulillah..........
advanced is one of subject in my study, n i got A score.. unbelievable, before the result rised, i have prediction that i'll get C or B, but ALLAH take me to other destiny, i dont know how to express my feeling. its a miracle, ya ALLAH thanks for d'chance, u give me time to lern more so that i can finished the examination.
( coba-coba pke b.ingg walaupun ancur banget, but i wanna try, try n try to be better, @ Mr. Rian, thax for ur suggest )

2 komentar: